Friday, July 31, 2015

2015...here we are...and we are brave

Feels good to update everyone to 2015...

My word this year has been Brave...be brave in my decisions, be brave in my faith, be brave in every aspect of my life.

So, how's it going you ask? Great, actually! I have been brave, yes indeed, I have been brave. My kids have been brave, and my family is moving forward with being brave this year...and still another 4 months to go! Last year we focused on peace and contentment, and this year we are going to take a step out on faith and bravely go where we haven't been before (metaphorically mostly), but really, just tired of living scared of changes and want to make the most of everyday. Now that we have been at peace, and have focused on being content, let's be brave and trust and love without fear.

I will catch you up on the specifics of our 'brave' year in the next few posts...

Lots of Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment