Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Roaring like a lion!

(Chorus)
My God is not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion
This is the chorus from the Newsboys song "God's Not Dead"...Kyndra and I were listening to this song yesterday at the house on klove.com, and debated whether the verse is "Roaring like a lion", or "Rolling like a lion"...my guess was roaring, her guess was rolling...Mommy was right - it is roaring - so this song has become a favorite of ours, sort of like our anthem as we are driving to and from our daily routines and activities.
But the greatest part about this story - after we put the kids to bed tonight, we went back upstairs to hear Kyndra singing this chorus, 2 times, 3 times, 4 times, over and over again. God is so good - I am so moved and surrounded by God's loving grace when I hear their little voices singing, chanting, and loving God through praise, worship, and best of all - through song! I really hope she keeps these words in her heart always, and these really positive thoughts in her mind forever, no matter what circumstances she faces - may she always be reminded that she is brave through Christ who gives her strength - living on the inside roaring like a lion!
Moments like these make all the challenges of our day melt away in an instant - thank you Lord! You are so good!!!

***if I could figure out how to que "God's Not Dead" by the Newsboys as your background noise while you read this post I would, but I'm not quite that good at this blogging stuff yet :) Check it out on ITunes, or klove.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment